Friday, August 05, 2005

Hemmin', hawin', and exclaimin'! Hallelujah, it's Friday!

I'm now all comfortably situated in my new (bigger!) office. While I still don't have window privileges, I gotta say it sure beats the hell outta my old digs! I have a new computer too! Flat screen monitor! CD burner!

It's the end of a very long week and I'm waiting for Kevin to get here to pick me up. We're going down to the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness Area for a quick backpacking trip. A desperately needed, somewhat romantic (we haven't spent much QT together in awhile), truly therapeutic foray into the wild!

Tonight we're car camping it and going to some awesome hot springs where they let you go naked! We will have to refrain ourselves! Tomorrow morning we hike in (up, actually)to Hartenstein Lake, where we'll frolic and hike and eats lots of gorp! And drink whiskey! And cook up Indian food!

And it must be an exclamation point kind of Friday!

Have a good one, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home