Friday, July 22, 2005

Clean up your act.

Those of you who know me know what a stickler I am for cleanliness and organization. Well, it translates here at work. I just spent a good two hours purging and recycling! It feels so wonderful. Purging is better than any drug. OK, not that kind of purging. You know what I mean...

I think I clean so much because, well, I love the feeling I get when it's all done. Everything in it's place, all sparkling and spotless. I feel centered and together and ready to face the world. In college I never used to be able and sit down to write a paper unless the floors were vacuumed and the surfaces were dust-free. Even today, when I have to write something at work, everything on my desk is just so.

And I am actually so excited to go home after work today and clean for the big party! I know what you're thinking, who the hell cleans before a party when it will just get trashed again? I do, that's me. I am going to scrub the bathrooms, mow the grass, pull weeds, sweep the porches, arrange flowers, and make sure 3834 Lowell is in tip-top shape for some serious boozing and mayhem.

I hope you can make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home