Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dear lovely readers.

Hey guys,

I am at a loss for blogging inspiration today. I guess there are a few points of interest...(and because somehow writing with bullet points is so much easier than trying to compose paragraphs of elegant and witty prose. Bullet points let me off the hook!)
  • I have been sleeping like shit lately. Between the recent heat (and being too cheap to turn on the central AC) and the side effects of my new medication, I have had a devil of a time with insomnia. Last night I slept decently, meaning I only woke up once.
  • I'm back on a diet. At the very least, I need to stop eating out so much. Like my sleeping patterns, the heat and meds are wreaking havoc on my appetite. I have none! It's wonderful. So why diet, you ask? All I am eating is junk. I did bring a nice salad for lunch today that I mostly grew myself. And some grilled veggies and tofu. Now that's what I'm talking about, yo.
  • I really, really need a backpacking trip. I need that dirty, exercised, centered feeling.
  • My little bro comes to visit in 2 weeks.
  • We're having a massive blowout on the 23rd for Mark and Sunya's going away. I am already fretting over the yard, decorations, food, and all that hostessing stuff I adore so much.
  • Lucy is back in the crate today. She ate 3 books yesterday while we were at work. I think my next tactic is a baby gate to the kitchen and leaving her in there and on the back porch.
  • I'm trying out a new Yoga class tomorrow. The last one I tried....well, the teacher sort of turned me off. A good teacher is essential.
  • We saw Ray LaMontagne on Monday night. He was awesome! Better than his album, for sure. For shizzle.
  • Our 2 netflix movies have been sitting on top of the TV for over 2 weeks! That's downright pitiful.
  • I haven't been on a run in 2 weeks. That's even more pitiful.
  • I'm currently reading this hilarious book called Autobiography of a Fat Bride.
  • I think Bush needs to fire Karl Rove.

Toodles!

rosalicious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home