Thursday, June 30, 2005

3 is a bad number today.

So, I got 3 hours of sleep last night.

Because K decides to go out and get shitfaced and come home at 3:30 am, not calling to say he would be out that late.

Of course, like Lucy must when we leave her in the mornings for work, I paced and I stared out the window. I worried; that's what I'm supposed to do. (Unlike Lucy, however, I refrained from chewing up any newspapers from the newspaper basket).

So on 3 hours of sleep I am about to go into a 3 hour meeting. A 3 hour meeting in which I put my first challenge of my new job to the test.

At least we got to wear shorts today. (Office clean-out day this afternoon; what I look forward to all year!)

Hopefully 4 will be my magic number, since 4-day weekend here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home