Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dilemmas in rental world.

We are having a bit of a problem with our housing situation right now.

Our landlord tells us she wants to increase our rent. So I tell her we want to look for another place. Then she tells me she didn't really declare a rent increase.

Huh?

Now she says she wants to increase it PART of the time, and leave it normal the rest.

Huh?

I am really not down with cutting a rent check and trying to remember if this is an A month or a B month. The problem is, our house is fabulous. We will be hard pressed to find something as nice. And seeing how picky I am with regards to cleanliess and style....

What to do.....what to do?

I should just think about buying a place, but I don't know how long we'll be in Denver and I really want to wait and buy a place with a certain someone else. I'm sure I would only be able to afford a shack in this city, anyway.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess has a good point. (Hi Jess!) Maybe you could meet with a realtor or banker and find out exactley the finances are and property taxes. Then YOU could rent it out to someone else if you move and don't sell right away. Or you could make a tidy profit by do it yourself fixin jobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home