Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Invite, schminvite.

Tom Tancredo is an embarrassment to Colorado. I mean, I know we already have Bill Owens, who is bad enough...

In other embarrassing news, yesterday I was greeted to a wedding invitation in my mailbox, my name written on the front in handwriting akin to that of my nine year old sister's. Upon opening it, I see that it is not only addressed to me but to Rosie and......CHRIS?! Chris, who I haven't dated in over 5 years! For a grand total of 8 months.....8 wasted, terrible months I would NEVER care to repeat! I figure this has to be from someone who I haven't spoken to in a long, long time.

Nope. It's from my ex-boyfriend, who incidentally has asked for Kevin's name for the invitation at least twice. Honest mistake? You decide.

Needless to say, we're not going.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think someone smokes a lot of pot...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home