Thursday, June 02, 2005

My first blog, before I even knew what one was.

Back in graduate school at Colorado State University, I took a class called Writing Hypertext. We learned html, produced some really amateur-looking sites (all by handwriting code! no dreamweaver!), and basically experienced what it was like to write online.

I just found mine. It's still up on CSU's English Department website. I'm kinda stoked that it's still there and now, 3 years later, I'm pretty stoked I'm putting some of that knowledge to use on this here burgeoning blog project.

(I wish I hadn't have just told you that. Now you might expect greater more web-tacular things from me knowing that I took a graduate level class in it.)

In any case, I really wanted to laugh about the shit I wrote on there, not the design. (Although thanks to my very talented roomate there are some kick ass flower images that still stand to be admired. Admire. Ok, thanks.)

This piece is classic. Hardly the best writing, but it's very much rosalicious at age 25.

This one trips me out. God, what a drunk. I think I was exactly that when I wrote it*. As a matter of fact, I'm sure of it.

If you must, check out the rest of SoulPlantings .

*I have not written a single word of this blog while drunk. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home