If I write it down I might feel better.
Some things on my mind:
- I have been given the choice to either go to the Director's lunch, or not. I really just want to go get a smoothie and be by myself. But, I am afraid of not looking like a team-player. Does and will anyone really care?
- I can't make up my mind about my bangs--grow them out? Or, is my forehead just too GIGANTIC and ugly and needs some bang action to hide behind?
- Was I just entirely too candid with our interviewee?
- I didn't get up and run this morning. I don't know if we're running the Bolder Boulder and I can't seem to make the commitment on my own.
- I really gotta go do a #2.
- Kevin gets to be outside all day, bastard.
- My complexion is causing me great distress, particularly in the chin region.
- My fingertips feel weird, like all dry and cracked and yuckywonkas. I think it's from all the gardening and cleaning I did over the weekend.
- When am I going to debut this blog? When will it ever be "good enough?"