Friday, August 19, 2005

Alright, I'm breaking the no-work-on-the-blog rule.

TGIF!

This is me this morning (Note the new hair! For a comparison just look at my profile picture!):

me in my office
Originally uploaded by Rosalicious.



The great thing about being so busy at work is that I REALLY love the weekends. It makes me SO much more appreciative of them.

Check out my new work digs:


Movin' on up! Today I had my first experience offering someone a job. She is going to be awesome as my Associate Director. Well, she currently works for Outward Bound, so of course she's "bound" to be! (Get it? Har, har.)

I can't belive that I spend almost 3,000 hours a year here:


Yes, my desk is always that neat and tidy, even when I'm slammed. It makes people think I do nothing.....but here's a hint I often take myself--spread some papers around every once in awhile! Just for grins. I know, and you know, we neatniks are extremely skilled in keeping our work places in order even when there's chaos. I pride myself on it.

Well, folks. It's that time again. The time when we promise ourselves we are going to go home and go for a run, then end up succumbing to the Friday afternoon happy hour temptation. I know that's my plan.

Instead of filling you in on my big weekend plans, let's make it a surprise for Monday, shall we?

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

i might look professional from the neck up, but really i'm wearing a tank top, capris, and flip flops.....really taking that "casual friday" idea to heart.

p.s. i went for a run BEFORE happy hour. i say this with pride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home