Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Improvements at 3834 Lowell.

Remember that wee bit of daydreaming I did a few weeks ago about doing some rearranging of our living space? Well, with the help of my tax refund I made it happen!

Here's the old TV room, now a pleasant sitting area. Hendrix especially likes to sit in there.....what he does best! The chair and the rug are new:


Lucy is enjoying the plushness of the new rug with some of her favorite toys:


The old living room now has the TV in it. Note the classy new armoire! I hate when the TV is the focus of the room (it technically is here, but at least you can't see it). I have a love/hate relationship with the fireplace...hate because it doesn't work and those wood engraved swoopy garlands are terrifying...love because the tile is neat and it's an original piece of the house:


It is absolutely decadent to sit in this LoveSac and watch a movie. It didn't fit in the old TV room and I'm ecstatic it's back in action:


This is the new shelf. Kev says my book arranging looks too contrived, but I like it:


I've always been a rearranger....growing up I used to rearrange my bedroom monthly. I looooove change! Next up: our totally unsexy bedroom.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! Lucy seems to like it too-it really seems to cozy the house up! Enjoy it!-Em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home