Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thankful.

I am thankful for the relationship I have with the person I know I am meant to be with.

I am thankful he loves me and puts up with my shenanigans.

I am thankful for being gainfully employed in a job that allows me to pay my bills and enjoy life and take vacations and for having a job that doesn't stress me out.

I am thankful that I have the bestest, cutest, sweetest, most well-behaved little fur balls in the world.

I am thankful for my family and that they have taught me how to laugh and have a good time.

I am thankful that I wasn't given a free ride in life.

I am thankful that I have some of the most fun-loving and trustworthy girlfriends in the world....I want to list you all but I'm scared I might forget someone!

I am thankful that my best friends will always be my best friends and that they and I will never underestimate the power and necessity of girlfriendship.

I am thankful I am not allergic to wine.

I am thankful that I am a redhead, with freckles.

I am thankful for my creativity.

I am thankful that I have no major health problems.

I am thankful that, most of the time, I have the sense to know better.

I am thankful that I don't have a sweet tooth.

I am thankful for down quilts, and hot baths, and trashy novels and for having the time to indulge myself guiltlessly.

I am thankful that 2 1/2 years from now GWB will be out of office.

I am thankful for the things in life that are challenging and for the things I gain from dealing with them.

I am thankful for change and the uncomfortableness of it.

I am thankful for Colorado and its conduciveness to my lifestyle.

I am thankful for my weekly yoga class.

I am thankful for NetFlix and the Library.

I am thankful for living in a house with garden space and a fenced-in yard.

I am thankful that I am a lucky girl, with so much more than many people.

I am thankful that I care enough to feel sad about it.

I am thankful I am able to enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with some of my best friends this year.

It's so important to give thanks. I wish I did it more often.

What are you thankful for?

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful it's never too late to fulfill your goals in life.

I am thankful for my wonderfully funny, sneakily naughty, and unfailingly present friend Rosie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home