Monday, November 21, 2005

Unmotivated.

Mondays always find me wrought with anxiety....last night I broke down and tried an Ambien. It didn't keep me asleep. Rather, I woke up to swimming thoughts and fears and wicked dreams. NOT a good night sleep, whatsoever. It was actually very surreal--I felt really really weird and kind of scared and VERY drugged. When I went to bed I even thought to myself--how will I feel if I wake up on this stuff?

We saw "Walk the Line" last night. It was thoroughly enjoyable. I just love Reese Witherspoon. Somebody told me once that I looked like her and had her Southern sensibility... I took it as a big wonderful compliment (even though I don't see it so much). She is cute-as-a-button. And the girl can sing! Her role as June Carter looked like such fun--if I ever fancied myself an actress I'd love a role like that. And Joaquin Phoenix did a phenomenal job as well. I am certainly no movie critic--I go by what I enjoy and how far away the movie takes me. All I can say about Joaquin is....brooding. And sexy eyes. Even his lip thing is kind of sexy.

I am sooo unmotivated on this whole template change--I though it would revitalize me but so far, no dice. Hang in there.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

Sweet dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home