Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Somebody, please staple my piehole closed!

I will not eat the pizza and chips in the back room. I will not eat the pizza and chips in the back room. I will not eat the pizza and chips in the back room.

I will not. I will not. I will not. No sirree.

I was worthless in step class today. Absolutely lame. But I went, and that counts for something right?

I am really tired of carrying this 10 lb spare tire around my waist. In horror, I watched it in the mirror in step class as it bounced around to and fro. Lordy. I could almost hoola hoop it around my person if I felt so inclined.

The calories shall be cut, once again. It's the only way, the only only way.

The only only VERY hard and painful way. Note to brain: please interpret hunger as a GOOD feeling from now on!

On to some good news. Besides my intense and timely dedication to the aerobic arts, I am now taking a digestive enzyme that is helping IMMENSELY! I have less gas and less bloat. This enzyme is like a little pac man that goes in and gobbles up all that lingering intestinal junk, turning it into poo. Yummy, right?

8 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did i know this comment would be from jess. you two are funny. how are we even friends?

patsy

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

i feel like a "blend" of the two of you...somewhere right in the middle! ;)

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually i do beg to differ. i eat pretty healthy i just do eat meat, and don't count anything. i'm not big on sweets but i definately need more fruit in my life. i also go through phases where i only eat one small meal a day and then other times i feel like i eat all the time. i also do palates and yoga and run or walk whenever i can. i just have a job with weird hours and a child,so fitting in classes or anything that involves a schedule isn't condusive to me unfortunately. sorry ladies but i do care.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

let me clarify:

jess: i was talking about eating and exercise....you are very controlled and precise in your eating and exercise habits.

patsy: i didn't mean that you didn't care about your health, i just meant--as you said--that you aren't strict and regimented about it.

i meant that i think i fit somewhere right in the middle of both of you--i have days where i am very conscientious about what i eat and i excercise, and i have days where i am not.

OK?!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

i deleted them so i could address everything in one comment ;)

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just had to put in my two cents since you both are always talking about diet and health. i love you girls and glad we can balance each other out. i'm definately the least regimented in the bunch and love it when either one or the both of you move a litle closer to my side. i look forward to april when we can all indulge in our bad habits together! love,p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home