Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Moving out.

Last night I met up with these fine ladies to check out Howard's incredibly talented comedy troupe at Jazz @ Jack's.

My my. So damn good to chortle, guffaw, and titter.

And that's just the comedy troupe. These bloggers? From the stories I've heard, I do think them's my kinda folk....naked drinking jenga? HELLS YESSSSSSSSS! They ain't seen nothing yet! ;)

(Sorry, I didn't once whip out the camera. What kind of a blogger am I? Oh well....there will be more opportunities for snapping pics- at least there better be, naked photos and double chins notwithstanding :)

Besides putting faces to websites, I've just been lying around the hot as shit homestead, panting my ass off alongside Lucy and Biggie Purrs. We need to think about packing this upcoming weekend and moving the next, which makes me want run far far away at the mere thought. At least we are fully stocked in beer, which will make the bribery that much easier.

Anyone? Anyone?

4 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome to hang at the A Likely Story! icebox any day!

Will be happy to help with move prep, but on move day I will be a Weenaholic!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

I know, in the midst of moving weekend we are going to Ween TOO!

(We will def. need to meet up @ the show and pre-party! I am so psyched to see Ween again at Red Rocks!!!!!! yay!)

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Howard said...

BTW, things so much for coming to the show, Rosie. It was great having you there! And good luck with the new house!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said...

I am SO BUMMED I missed this! I have been sick, and I would have coughed so hard, my lung would have discharged and landed on the stage, no doubt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home