Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Cheers to me!

Quick: what's special about a 300th blog post?

Ummmm, yeah. That's what I thought.

(BTW-This isn't the 300th, this is 301.)

But.....Cheers me for having a 300th post anyway! Yayyyyyyyy meeeeeee!

(I'm drunk. We had our staff retreat today, which ended in a team building exercise commonly known as HAPPY HOUR. Nothing builds morale better than drinks on the company dollar, n'est pas?)

I am also indulging in something so very shameful right now. So very very very shameful. Like, if I tell you, you might not like me anymore.

Shhhhhh. I made Kevin go walk the dog so I could do this in private. It's total top-secret. Shhhhhh.

It's a show. On MTV.

I'll leave it at that - Kevin said I can't have the TV AND the computer.....and he's right.

But guess what I'm watching?!!???!!

(Another thing: Kevin just said "how can you live with yourself watching this shit?" Do you think he is being a big old meanie? Or is he just looking out for my best interest? Oh he is being so funny....now he just said "think how much more pleasant America is with the TV off?" b/c he just turned it off! yeah- he's that guy.)

Ahhhhhh, such is my life. Toodles!

5 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Howard said...

Hooray and congrats! I'm about to hit 200 and am putting together a voting thing to see what readers what my 200th post to be about and such. I'm involving the everyday person. I'm a good guy.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BF is wrong.

This is good:
http://www.columbia.edu/~ip71/w116/2006/03/why-you-too-should-cancel-cable.html

But This is better:
http://wartimesmile.blogspot.com/2006/04/grinder-looking-for-meat.html

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the heck is the show????????

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

The Hills.

Yeah, I know. I should be shot.

But.... it *does* inspire me to come out and visit you, Miss Allie! I am thinking one weekend late August/September.

(Not like your life in CA is anything like LC's on The Hills, although you both work in fashion ;)

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try watching HGTV nonstop...he'll be freakin BEGGING you to go back to MTV!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home