Saturday, July 01, 2006

Always get the number of your cab driver.

I am having the worst day. I AM SO FUCKING PISSED and I have no one to tell but you so sorry you'll just have to suffer through ;)

STOP RIGHT THERE, THIS POST DOES NOT DESERVE HAPPY FACES!

I got wasted last night (surprise, surprise) and left my Visa debit card in the taxi, or rather- dude never gave it back. Well, I just checked my account and THEY SPENT AND THEY SPENT AND THEY SPENT motherfucking bastards. I hate cabs, and I don't give a fuck if they get me home safely and have to deal with my drunkass....it is a shady fucking business. No cab company keeps any records of drop offs- can you believe that shit? So I have no way to trace. But OF COURSE it was the cab driver, I have no doubt- because whoever it was charged 5 fucking tanks of gas on my account!!!!! I hope this person suffers immensely. I hope karma fucking does its work. I hate people who steal, why do people steal? It is so not fair.

Oh, and I puked in the sink last night. Lovely.

But at least my hair looks pretty!

5 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping karma pays him back big time by having 5 huge drunken men puke, piss and poop in his cab....all at the same time.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Howard said...

Wow, my first visit to your blog and I'm slapped in the face with this? Kidding. I hope your bank helps put the money back into your account.

I do love the "this post doesn't deserve happy face!"

And the puke. Yummy.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

don't worry howard, i am not usually so dramaqueenish.....well, maybe i am, maybe that's my schtick here on rosalicious ;)

haha.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Howard said...

Well, in that case, I'll just have to subscribe and see the hilarity. It's weird, but I started my blog to try my hand a writing comedically since I tend to deal with everything in my life with humor.

...and then you look at my blog list. Politics, human condition, Denver bloggers talking about how much they drank last night, etc. I purposely put several cartoon blogs in just to lighten it up, so yours will be a fun addition.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Oy, I've so done stupid shit like that. I'm sorry Rosie, but glad that they only got you fro $121 and the bank is going to reimburse it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home