Tuesday, June 27, 2006

She's crafty, and she's just my type.

Y'all, I've pulled myself back up by my bootstraps (er, OK...my Chaco straps) and instead of weeping and moaning over potential career changes lost, I am getting involved in something CRAFTY.

(Arts and crafts doth make thy heart beat with love.)

I am joining in AfricanKelli's swaparoo and if you're the slightest bit handy with a needle and thread, maybe you should too! Making a wristlet is the project, which HEY! You're talking to Phish tour pouch-maker extraordinaire here....I'm all over it.

Minus the hemp, corduroy patchwork, and glass objects inside, of course ;) Unless that's you're thing, in which case I'd be happy to oblige.

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Oooh, I love my Chacos. I have a serious chacos foot tan at the moment. It's scary.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

me toooooo! although sometimes it's hard to tell if it's just dirt ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home