Friday, September 15, 2006

And a one, two, three, four....

1. I'm working tonight and tomorrow morning. No, I'm not a waitress. Cry for me.

2. I took the morning off though, and it's a good thing I did because I was able to watch the Today Show and learn that bagged spinach - only my STAPLE - was recalled. And, like, I totally just ate bagged spinach last night.

3. It's also a good thing I watched the Today Show because then were I to go looking for bagged spinach in Whole Foods this morning, I didn't feel compelled to pitch a hissy fit because I knew WHY there was absolutely no spinach in THE ENTIRE STORE.

4. I got paid today. Whole Foods = Whole Paycheck. Uggh, today's shopping trip* made me feel like I just came off of a crack binge, only the crack in this case is super expensive foreign cheese. But jesus, my fridge sure is looking MIGHTY FINE. I can't wait to eat.

Well peeps, Friday it is. Hopefully I'll have something good to report on Monday. Until then.....stay off the expensive foreign cheese! =)


*So, on today's WF shopping trip I also purchased a very important beauty tool. It is a zit popper and I am SO psyched to own it! Have you ever used one? My god- it's nothing short of a miracle....it gets the shit out without making your skin all scabby and gross. If you're like me and the unfortunate victim of adult-onset CHIN ZITS, then you need this.

4 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only good spinach is spinach-dip spinach.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Um, can you please give the dish on the zip popper. Thank you.
-Embarrassed fan

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

Honey, there ain't NO shame in needing a little help in the zit dept!!

I believe the tool is also known as a "blackhead extractor". It can probably be found in your local Walgreens, as well as your most chi-chi aesthetician's office.

Trust me - this little gizmo is the BEST. I can't believe I had never been introduced to one until now (thanks allie!).

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are now officially in control of your skin my dear. enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home