Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Stars. They're just like us!

Relax. I'll give y'all a trip update just as soon as all the busy-ness subsides (Or once I pry my eyelids off these tired balls of mine.)

Balls. Heh heh. I prefer mine attached.

(That's an inside joke from the weekend.)

Anyway. Just to tantalize you, I did have a really good celebrity sighting. I was starting to get kinda bummed because I hadn't seen anyone famous by the time I left yesterday....I'd only HEARD about all the celebs my friends see all the time. Ya know, cause that's how those cats roll.

But then. THEN. Guess who was right behind me in security at LAX?

Zach Braff!

I've always loved him. So YAY! Mission accomplished.

Stay tuned for cleavage!

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said...

Awesome!!

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach is tres cute...can't wait to hear more!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

I KNOW! He actually kinda reminds me of my own K'Mac - lengthy schnozz, full lips...mmmmm.

And I once had a very yummy dream about doing him (Zach Braff, that is). I should have told him that! ha!

Zach Braff is also a blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home