Monday, August 21, 2006

HAPPY 30TH SARA!

BOIM.

(Bummed Out It's Monday)

BUT. There is a bright spot! Today is my dear friend Sara's 30th birthday! Not only did we celebrate it over the weekend with a boat outing on Lake Dillon, but I got to check something off my summertime list of things to do! Woohhoooo!

It was a lovely day up there (rained in Denver) and we brought enough provisions (booze, snacks, booze, yeah I guess there was some booze) with us on the boat to last a week.


lake dillon
Originally uploaded by Rosalicious.



After boating, we partied on - and there was cake. This wee one is just like his mama, who on her 21st I seem to recall diving head-first into her bday cake....wearing a sticker I bought her that said "Shut Up and Dance." We were all renting a house that week in Nags Head NC. So much fun! Ah...well, despite kids and marriage and the big 3-0....we still rage.


somebody loves cake
Originally uploaded by Rosalicious.



The kiddies went home to go night-night and we went out. The Moosejaw. Burgers. Shots. We ain't dainty ladies.


ladies
Originally uploaded by Rosalicious.



You know the drill, there's more where these came from....

Happy birthday Sara, you lookin' mighty fine for 30 girl! ;-)

3 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Hubs said...

maybe not dainty, but awfully damn cute.

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

30??? When I met Sara I thought she was 22...MAYBE 23. Happy Birthday Sara :-)

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Landscape Contractors Westminster said...

Thank you for sharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home