Wednesday, August 16, 2006

And the It's A Wristlet World swap is now closed.

Hey y'all....

Go look at all this awesome craftiness!

I'm so proud, yet so humbled.

Sheesh. My own craftiness pales in comparison to some of these ladies! But I am definitely inspired to start MAKING again. Yay!

Maybe I should start a "neck pilla"** swap? ;-)


**My mother has an herb business and I would sew these neck pillows (aka "buckies") for her and she would stuff them with herbs and buckwheat hulls. My mom is a little southern and calls them "neck pillas." If you are my friend, I probably gave you one for Christmas some year! haha.

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

mmm... I want one full of lavender to sleep with!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Verrito said...

i like the "neck pilla"!!!

it's a good idea.... mmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home