Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Currently.

Listening:
itunes party shuffle
(that's pretty much it....letting something else make the musical decisions for me.)

Drinking:
energy vitamin water
pinot grigio
SWEET TEA
Skinny Dip

Eating:
peaches
cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella w/basil
avocados
salads with tempeh
salads
salads
um, more salads...
muenster cheese!

Watching:
the daily show
entourage
the office
(what am I, a guy?)

Reading:
magazines (Utne, O)
The Most Beautiful Girl in the World by Judy Doenges
shit for work

Purchasing:
hair care products
wine at the best wine store ever!

Planning:
trip to LA over Labor Day (the word "labor" is significant as to why i'm going!)
girl trip to MEXICO in October for our 30ths!!
(yes, I get TWO 30th bday trips. I'm a brat.)

Pondering:
kev and his big......SMILE! 3 more hours and counting! REUNITED and it feels so good....
also: biceps and buttocks. as in, mine are really sore!

7 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Howard said...

Don't kill him with all the pent up energy when you see him. :)

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

Nope- I'm reading the work shit NOW...you know, since this post was written AT WORK and all ;-)

And some fierce leg lifts yesterday made me bum sore!

Lucy (pooch) and I are BOTH gonna let loose with our pent-up energy and hump the hell out of him...ha ha....well, maybe not ha ha- maybe for real.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've had a "skip and go naked" but what is skinny dip?
when did smiles become so risque?

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

Skinny Dip is a beer made by New Belgium Brewing Co.

And a nice smile goes A LONG way, you know ;-)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

alright, so who the hell leaves comments for themselves? i do! partly because i am bored out of my freaking MIND today and partly b/c - as i mentioned- my bum is so sore and sitting here all still like this is a major pain in the butt! haha. i'm so witty. god, i sound like i am drunk or something. maybe i am y'all, maybe i am....

not. i am at work, fools!

really. i just wanted to express my serious pissed-offness real quick like and there was nowhere else to put it. writing a whole post about it would be stupid, but then again, posts of high-quality, well-thought-out writing are not usually rosalicious' style......ok get on with it already fucker, what the hell is it you're mad about??

i lost my favorite black cardigan. wahhhhhhhhh! i was walking back to the office over lunch and had it slung through my bag strap and when i got back, it was GONE! and i am not wearing a work-appropriate shirt- that fucking cardigan was my cover-up. so i am back here hiding in my bra!

haha.

see, aren't you lucky you came here to read the comments? it's like a secret little posting you never knew about!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you drinking all those liquids at once??

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, rosie, circa 2003

 

Post a Comment

<< Home