Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Whatnot.

Goldenfiddle is funny today. Go check it out. Make sure you read Matthew McConaughey's part in that Texas drawl.

(Ha! Are you back? I KNEW you'd go check it out right away. Funny wasn't it? MM makes me lick my chops! Yuuuuummm.)

Anyways. I am really busy @ work.

Just thought you should know that. You know, since it seems like it's kind of a rarity and all.

I also just got suckered into trying some facial products for the next 5 days. I agreed because I thought they were going to be free - and hey! free products!- but it turns out that I have to try the line, THEN RETURN IT and buy a fresh new set if I'm interested. I've always been skeptical of products of the sell-from-home variety*....Mary Kay, Avon, Body Shop, purses, candles, yadayadayada. It's the cheesin' schpiel that always gets to me: Our new product line is, ohmigod, to die for, you will never find an eyeliner/firming cream/scent/smell/plasticpolymerbowl like it. And how's about I throw in this wooden sailboat? I tend to get all pressured and guiltyfeeling and whatnot.

But then damn if a few cocktails don't usually open up the old heart-n-wallet.

Sucker.

Oh, and one more thing in this post of absolutely no cohesion:

I am super excited about this upcoming development in my 'hood. One less thing to stand in the way of rosalush and her downtown escapades!


*Don't worry y'all, I'm still all over the upcoming Denver Blogger Tupperware Party, oh yes I am.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well good for you cause the TW chick just had her baby and emailed to say she 'can't wait' to do my party. YAY!!

Hey...'bunny ears' asked about you tonite :-)

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

As if a little missing bridge would keep you from partying...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home