Monday, August 07, 2006

I can't help it. I really can't.

Dudes. Let it be known that I am NOT ashamed of what you're about to see. As one of my fellow Capricorns once said (circa 3 posts ago): to some it's OCD, to others it's heaven.

Well, here are my ideas of heaven.


This built-in just about gave me a hard on with all its possibilities. Yes, the books are organized by category....fiction, poetry, outdoors, self-help, natural health, etc. No, they aren't alphabetized. But believe me, I considered it.

(Also heaven: Mama's little Lusnickers! Look at that 'wil face! Doesn't she just make yer heart melt?)


This is where we will use our brains and pay our bills. For the record, I will never ever use labels on my modes of organization. Unless you're a kindergartener, I think labels on things are tacky. I know precisely what's in each basket and box.


What every good hostess needs: a nicely organized liquor cabinet. It's looking a little sparse. Clearly, we are in need of a housewarming party.


Ah, the mack-daddy of them all, my closet. I like my closets like I like my men: clean, full of goodness, and BIG. Heehee.

So. When are you coming over? After color-coordinating my wardrobe, we'll hit the liquor cabinet and alphabetize my books! Come on, this has to sound fun to someone!

(Yeah. That someone would be me.)

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Um, can I please order this on a T-shirt?
"I like my closets like I like my men: clean, full of goodness, and BIG."

TOO Funny!!

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know it makes me happy to little rosebud:)
i better get my house in order before you come out. the closets are a mess!

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME!!!

me! me! me!

Hellllooooo Lucy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home