Thursday, August 31, 2006

Love Thursday.

According to Chookooloonks (whose blog I just discovered this week and LOVE), today is Love Thursday.

This picture is my Love Thursday picture:


we love bluegrass!
Originally uploaded by Rosalicious.



The obvious, yes: A shirtless Kevin. Love him.

The flickr title, of course: bluegrass music. Tons of it that day. Love it.

But the other elements of love in this picture.....warm sunshine and a happy beer buzz, the shirt Kev had on that said "Summertime Fun", the gorgeous San Juan Mountains in the background, the laid-back festival vibe, good friends, and not a care in the world for 4 straight days.....

This picture reminds me how much I love my life.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words -- and yes, definitely a great picture!

Happy belated Love Thursday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home