Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I bet this post will make you want to ask me what my issues are.

I'm writing today off.

I have been dealing with issues galore. Personal issues. Work issues. My whole day has been one long frustrating string of emails dealing with issues.

When did I aquire so much drama?

I am trying to breathe deeply and I am trying to remain grounded.
I am trying to remember what's really important and I am trying not to take stuff so personally.
I'm trying to sort out what's worth fighting for and what's worth letting go.

I'm not good at handling so much at once. I need direction.

I know drinking's never the answer, but c'mon. Will somebody send me over a bottle of the hard stuff?

You're right. Then maybe something a little less aggressive, perhaps.

(Lest I add to the mood, I have to go to the dentist in an hour.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home