Sunday, October 02, 2005

Alas, what remained of my weekend.

I am out of.....
steam
energy
sync
ideas
wack.

Huh. I really need to jump back on the health train. My tummy is pudging up, I am on the verge of a cold each morning, and all I feel like doing is lying around. I don't do "lying around" very well.

What the F is my problem?!?

In other news- and because who wants to hear me bitch about the same old shit- I had a one-day weekend. Granted, I didn't work on Thursday, but being "sick" doesn't count as a day off. (Besides, all I did was recover from Em and Crawford's party and gorge myself on Oprah).

Friday night Kev and I had a brief dinner out and a brief walk with Lucy to Safeway. As you may have guessed, I worked all day yesterday doing a training. Eight hours of talking, eight hours of acting/role-playing. I was a total ham and everyone thought I was so totally funny, which- ahem - I was. Ego-boosts: love 'em!

Last night I made homemade guacamole with fresh mint, pico de gallo, a grilled zucchini, corn, and black bean salad, and fish tacos. I so felt like one of those multi-tasking wives, coming home from a long day of work only to throw together an impeccable dinner party. We had Shar and Alex over....after which we went to a party....well, what remained of one. We were the last ones there, but I'm sure we livened it right on up. Or so we would like to think.

Today was as perfect as a Sunday could be, albeit a mild wine hangover. (NOTE TO SELF: the hangovers have got to cease....immediately. Errr, for the time being.)Kevin and I rode our bikes to breakfast, put the "hurtin' on" (as we like to call stuffing one's stomach after a night of drinking), came home and relaxed and read the Sunday paper. K got a little "halftime action" during the Broncos game and then we went and played golf. I really started pulling out some good hits there towards the end.

Now here I am, stuffed with leftovers and feeling totally boring and writing a totally boring post. That's what Sundays are for, I suppose. And for watching Desperate Housewives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home