Thursday, October 20, 2005

Battles.

I run, but sometimes I smoke on the weekends.

I hate fast food, but I will eat a salad from Wendy's.

I hate a hangover, but I will still go out and get snockered.

I don't climb, but I wear climbing clothes to yoga and out around town.

I am an advocate for public transportation, but I drive to work.

I hate Wal-Mart, but I shop at Target.

I recycle, but I use paper towels.

I bitch about getting fat, but I eat cheese fries and nachos.

I tell people to go to therapy, but I myself am not in it.

I love trees, but I don't always print on both sides of my scrap office paper.

I get sunburned, but I still lay out in the sun.

I hate the dentist, but I don't floss everyday.

I have gas, but I still haven't gotten any Beano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home