Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lunchkins.

So, speaking of the shit I eat for lunch (See! Even the fucking TITLE of that book is a writing prompt!), right now I am eating this weirdo fake meat patty that Kevin picked up at Whole Foods this week.....it's not a veggie burger, not an okra nugget, not a soy hot dog.....

I pulled it out of the freezer this morning with a big resounding "what the fuck is this?" (Although no one was around to answer me, except Lucy, who was completely uninterested in what appeared to be a dead jellyfish dangling in front of her schnozz). Despite the weirdo fake meat patty's questionable constitution, I packed it in my lunch anyway.

And now that it's been nuked and is happily perched in my salad? TASTY! Just like grilled chicken! mmmmmMMMMM.

(There is also gorgonzola and balsamic vinegar to be fawned over. Tastiness times 3! See? Lunch isn't boring. Lunch is yummy!)

**Update**
I just checked out the website hubs left in the comments. HAHHHAHHHAAAAA! Can I be a poster too? ;)

**Another completely unrelated update**
I just sold our dresser and nightstand on CL in 10 minutes flat. Duuuude.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Krn said...

I think the lunch site might be dead but it shouldn't stop us from creating our own collaborative eating site of some kind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home