Thursday, September 21, 2006

Open-eyed nap time.

For those of you wondering (Kelli!) - the Lucy situation has in fact been resolved. Can I just say: score one for rosalicious! (And I think Kev may have read all your comments, so thanks for having my back, y'all!)

This morning, at precisely 5:21 am (which, oddly enough, is the exact time- to the MINUTE- the little pooch chose nights prior), Lucy began her world-famous WOOF WOOF, TAP TAP routine.

And we ignored her. And it was freaking HARD. Man!

(Well, maybe we both snapped a sharp NO one or two times...in my wine hangover-induced haze, the details are foggy.)

Her antics did not work. But the ignoring DID! Twenty minutes later, she was curled up in our bed again....quiet and calm as a little church mouse. In fact, she didn't even get up when I did. Lazy biznatch!

In other observations that relate to the above mentioned wine fog, there is a box of empty beer bottles and plastic wine cups under my desk right now. I had to interview someone this morning and when I stood up to shake his hand they all clanked together. Classy AND professional!

I'm tired. It's rainy and gray out. I am skipping Step today and getting soup and something melty/cheesy. Yummy.

Anyway.....Happy Autumn Equinox! Don't forget to balance those eggs!

UPDATE: Nope, sorry. Not Autumn Equinox yet. Oops!

(And Happy Birthday to you too, Jenn, should you interrupt your fabulous time in Telluride to read something as terribly important as my blog....)

3 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Awesome on the Lucy resolution!
And is today equinox? I thought it was the 23rd? I could seriously be off though.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

you are right!

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay on Lucy mind-control...good for you!

And I laughed so hard I snorted at the clanketyness...nice going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home