Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crackstrips?

Back to the teeth whitening (see 2 posts down):

I better watch out, I may become a bleachorexic. Ha ha.

They're making teeth whitening sound like the next Botox! Sorry, but I would rather look at tic-tac white teeth than a mouthful of yellowed funk. A little Whitestrip action would do a lot of people good. Just sayin'....

And this will please Kevin, who spent the entirety of last night's episode of Laguna Beach googling "I Hate Laguna Beach," someone blames that show for the whitening craze!

I guess I should feel guilty now not only for watching crap TV but for using Whitestrips?

Speaking of guilt - here's another product to add to your current list of guilty pleasures: dryer sheets. We found an article last night listing all of the chemicals in them. Basically a dryer sheet just coats all of your clothes in toxins - all of which have been linked to cancer.

Another public service announcement brought to you by Rosalicious.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

feh. ditch the guilt. some people bleech their assholes.

dryer sheets may have toxins, but they are sweet smelling, bouncy toxins.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Hubs. It's all about smelling good :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home