Saturday, November 04, 2006

The pets, they use keyboards.

"I don't need to be a part of that whole scene." - Kevin

I just asked Kev to do a little guest blogging and he turned me down.

Um, OK. Next?

Hi everyone, this is Lucy. I know my mama writes a lot about me on here. I am not shy, not like daddy is. Although sometimes people think I am. Like the time daddy took me down to the Zen Dog store (where Amanda our petsitter works!) and there was a doggie masseuse who made me lie down and I was reallllllllyyyy scared. Everyone thought I was a big skittish wussy. But as soon she started rubbing my muscles, it felt sooooooo good and then I relaxed and everyone thought I was so cute. Mama has cute attacks because of me. Heeeheeee. Today mama and I went for a big long run. I know it was hard for mama because she drank a bunch of the red juice that she likes so much last night, and she has been tired since she went to Mexico. But I was happy. I love to run. I think it made mama feel happy too. Well, I need to go get my ball. Daddy just asked me where it was. Bye!

Thanks, Lucy. I think Biggie Purrs has something he wants to say too:

I'm hungry. Feed me something. Meow.

Well. Thank you my lovely pets for that insightful commentary. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am off to get my boyfriend drunk so maybe he'll consider blogging here too. I already have a head start......it's happy hour! (Can you tell?) Hasta manana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home