Thursday, October 26, 2006

Before I go...

I'm doing NaBloPoMo. National Blog Posting Month.

God, I am SUCH a joiner.

Basically this means that for the month of November I will post each and everyday.

Which for me, is really no biggie.

I just want to do what all the cool kids are doing.

* * *

At this time tomorrow I will be pouring tequila down my throat like nobody's business while donning a black bikini and a big Mexi-coated grin.

Jealous much?

That is, provided all this SNOW doesn't fuck up my travel! Yuck. It's only October and already I'm hating it. I know, tell me to move back south. I just might.

Anyway.....adios, amigos. Hasta "Halloween"! =)

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Chica and travel safe :-)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger African Kelli said...

You couldn't have picked a better time to get out of Denver for some sun and tequila!! Hope you have a blast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home