Thursday, October 26, 2006

Because my fugly picture shouldn't be the first thing you see anymore.

Moving the picture of me and my stupendous forehead on down the page, here's a picture of Lu-Bird:


lucy's favorite snoozing spot
Originally uploaded by Rosalicious.


She hasn't slept on this thing since we moved (it's up in our bedroom now), but on Sunday morning we all smushed together on it to read the paper and maybe did some other unmentionable acts upon it (they don't call it a LoveSac for nothing!)and I think she remembered that hey! This big purple thing is the diggity! And we haven't been able to get her off it since. She is SUCH mama's little stinky bird. What a punkin. What a poosnickers. Doesn't she make your heart melt or is it just me?

(Just me.)

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. She TOTALLY melts my heart as well.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

I think Lucy is perfectly happy with the one brother (Biggie Purrs) she already has =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home