Friday, October 21, 2005

Blabbertyblabblab.

Been a busy week, y'all. I've had a lunch engagement everyday this week. This is not boding well with my diet, nor with my savings strategy. We're really going to do it, we're really going to Mexico for my birthday! Whipppeeee! We are seriously hoping this Wilma hurricane brings down rates. We're hitting up a travel agency tomorrow to see what they can do for us...I'm tired of looking and comparing prices on a bazillion different websites and I just want someone to do the work for me. What else? I'm sneezy and tired and have no energy today. Drank some Emergen-C. I've been productive at work all week until now. I deserve a little break. I drank a lot of champagne on Tuesday night. Went to Yoga yesterday. Kevin's birthday is tomorrow. Tonight I want to bundle with my loves and drink soup and watch movies and eat popcorn. Did I say diet? That means no refined carbs, basically. That's all you need to omit to make things right. I know this is one big paragraph and I don't normally write like this but it's stream of thought and sometimes it feels quite nice to let it all out in one big chunk. Mom called the other night and on her message she called me Rosalicious. Is she reading this blog? Lord, my mom is chill but there is still that icky feeling of one's mom reading one's diary. She also said she had news. News in my family has never been anything to get excited about, but it must not be too bad because she hasn't called back and I haven't had the time to call her. I hate when people call you with bad news at work. I have been so bad lately at getting back in touch with people. I used to be so good. I hate talking on the phone. I'm back from lunch now, with Shar, at Wild Oats. She bought me lunch. AND a book. I bought her a spiced pumpkin latte. I'm drinking mine, non-fat with whipped cream. Oh the hypocrisy! It's wet and dreary out, and I'm wearing a cream colored sweater that you can see my nipples through. The good thing is that this moisture makes my hair look good. We're going to Northern VA in 2 weeks. I can't wait for Kevin to meet my Aunt Linda and see where I went to school. He's also going to get to meet some people from college. Most of the weddings we've been to recently have been his friends, so now it's my turn! Nobody is in the office today and I want to sneak out. Maybe I'll just spread some papers around and look like I'm working. Then I will catch up on all my news, gossip, and blog reading. I promise next time that I will have something more digestible to read and if you have made it this far, thank you. And I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home