Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oh weighty monster.

Fortunately, some Christmas craft ideas are slowly starting to trickle into this brain of mine.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you what they are, dear readers, as you just might be one of the lucky recipients of a piece of rosalicious' handiwork.

It's official, I'm hungry.

Now that that's out of the way, today has been not good, folks. Not good. I can't quite pinpoint the malaise, but I wish it would disappear.

Maybe it's the chill in the air.

Maybe it's the scratch in my throat.

Maybe it's the hideous outfit I'm wearing today. Brown with black? I should know better!

Whatever it is, be gone oh weighty monster. BE GONE.

P.S. Dear GAP: Your sweaters suck. I have 2 new of you and both are PILING like a mofo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home