Friday, December 16, 2005

Sweater: fugly or cute?

This morning I got chastised for the heinousness of my sweater.

I don't think it's too bad...in fact, I rather like it.

So, I'll take a quick poll. Fugly or cute?

Sweater: fugly or cute?
Originally uploaded by Rosalicious.


Here's a shot of me so you can see the color better...

TGIF!
Originally uploaded by Rosalicious.


Ummm, I know, it's obviously not my best shot. Some double chin hiding was essential.

If you'd let me know whether this sweater is headed for Goodwill or deserves to remain in the rosalicious collection, I'd be grateful.

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

I know....the color is most questionable. I just had butternut squash soup for lunch and it was the same color as the sweater.

I think the style is OK--it fits and it's got a hand-knit look to it.

Kevin thinks the collar is hideous. He doesn't know that the cowel neck is quite popular these days.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rosie,it's patsy well I have to to say the color is not the best, the style however is acceptable. By the way I have this great book I checked out from the library I think it's called Lucky Style or something like that but it would be perfect for you as an office lady to see what you might need to clean out of the closet or drawers for good! I highly recommend it to anyone looking to clean up their wardrobe to only things that look good on them!

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosie, put it this way, I would wear it. This obviously means "Good Will" right?
MLP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home