Monday, March 27, 2006

A few reasons why my weekend didn't entirely suck.

I had a pretty crummy weekend (did I just say crummy?). Guilt, anxiety, insomnia, hangover, weird dreams...just not that great of a weekend. Because I've already unloaded all my shit in my other, PRIVATE journal, and because rosalicious is typically full of goodness and light, I present you with a few shining stars from the past 2 days:

1. GEORGE MASON!!!!!! Get the fuck out.....they ROCK! I don't think I have EVER been so excited for a sporting event as I was yesterday! It's been fun--everyone at work has been coming up to me today, congratulating me. No one knew GMU before...I am sooooo proud of my alma mater I can't stand it! ;-) GO MASON!!!!

2. Saturday was 70 degrees and sunny. It was delightful.

3. Kevin came home from Utah and was VERY happy to see me :-) I love him!

4. I got my hair cut and gorgeously blown out. It smelled yummy too.

5. A friend from work is watching Lucy this weekend while we're in VA. I took Lucy over to their house meet Jane (Lucy and Jane--isn't that sweet?) and they got along great. Even though Jane is 8 months old and Lucy is 2, they played at the same caliber and will have a puppylicious time together!

6. We had thai food last night and watched The Sopranos. I had a dream last night that I hooked up with Tony Soprano and enjoyed it! Weird!

7. My aunt hired this guy to perform at my Mom's bachelorette party. OHMIGOD, it is going to be hysterical! I probably won't be the teensiest bit embarrassed either, that's the sad part. Can't you see me forcing Irish carbombs on my mama to loosen her up for "Lorenzo" and his performance? HAAAAHHAAAA! I can't wait.

Well, 'tis it for now. My new secretary started today and I am on good boss behavior.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are they trannies? the girl looks like one.
Sunya

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

I'm sure that "Hunks-N-Babes" probably has some trannies for hire...

Probably more likely male=>female. I'd be pretty bummed if I hired a male stripper and he ended up having a vagina.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home