Thursday, March 16, 2006

Easy tiger.

I feel like shit everytime I wear this outfit....why do you wear it then, you ask? Actually, your first question probably is: what is it? Well, it is a now too-big pair of striped brown trousers (I hate this word and so I guess it adequately describes these pants) from Old Navy. They feel and look extraordinarily unflattering. With it, I am wearing a white button down that actually fits quite nicely now with this weight loss--the boob area is no longer gaping open for all to see.

But....whatever. I feel like a total tool in this get-up and consequently I am going to blame my crappy day on the crappy outfit. Oh, and my hair looks like ass too today.

Wah Wah.

I need some excitement in my life. Today, the most exciting happening has been buying new athletic ankle socks from Target. (This is kind of exciting--they are all soft and white and cushy on the heel....can't wait to sport 'em today).

Some friends are going out for drinks tonight. I want to go but I am petrified of getting wasted, staying out too late, and working with a major hangover tomorrow. I have a serious problem with CONTROL. When Buzzed Rosie makes an appearance she just wants to party into the wee hours of the night when Professional Rosie knows deep down that this is a NO NO on a school night. Where and how does one draw the line? I have never been good at this.

In other drinking news, I am helping my aunt plan a bachelorette party for my mom. I giggle at the thought of my mom poking dollar bills into a stripper thong. Maybe I just giggle at the thought of male strippers in general...I've seen a few. And it wasn't pretty. Anyway, this might be a good time to recycle all those penis straws! I wonder if mama would appreciate one of my homemade penis pinatas? Maybe mama would like an inflatable weiner to tote out with her around town? Oh lord--wait until I get married. I know I will be bombarded with the penis-goods. I am such a naughty naughty girl ;)

I am pretty stoked to go home, but somewhat nervous about the newness of my family situation. I'm sure it will be fine and comfortable once I get there--it's just the unknown and feeling left out and out of place. I am the black sheep of my family, the one who is miles away in a western land far far away. I guess I like it that way.

I am anxiously awaiting spring. March has been super cold and I am OVER IT! I am hoping that we will get to see a nice Virginia spring while we're there!

Well y'all--that's about it on this front. I can't wait to shed this hideous outfit! Or, maybe it's just that I can't wait to have a job where I don't have to don collars and slacks (another word I hate). C'est la vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home