Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Beware the Ides of March!

There has been a steady stream of hostility aimed at me over the last week or two. Granted, a lot of it has been uncontrollable...I am just the "middle man," so to speak. It's part of my job.

But just the same, I'd really like to know...
Why the hell do people get so bent out of shape?
Is it that fun to have your undies so tightly bunched up your ass?
Do you think your anger is going to solve your problem that much quicker?

And why do I have to take each and every email with "tone" so goddamn personally?

I'm pretty even-keeled, but the anger is like acid, eating away at me. There's only so much a girl can take. Universe, cut me some slack!

I could really use a compliment right now (hint hint).

Update:Not only is it the Ides of March but it is also a full moon and Mercury is in retrograde! A triple whammy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home