Friday, July 21, 2006

The sound of me retracting my bitchery.

Well I'll be damned. For every douchebag in the world there is a truly wonderful person. The most overeager CL purchaser in the ever-lovin' heavens came right over, just mere minutes after emailing me, and bought our stuff. And he even gave us an extra $5, all the while exclaiming "what a steal!" ;)

All is right in rosalicious' world again. People are good, babies are cute, the birds make pretty chirping noises.....

This Weekend

We will be packing fools. I'll let y'all know if we have any more shit to unload. Then I can FAX you a contract that you will sign saying that you will come over exactly at X:XX to retrieve the goods.

(Yes, even I know how to make fun of myself, thank you very much.)

And thank lord we also got tickets to this . At 6 AM ON SUNDAY MORNING. Oh well. I guess this is what we get for being such huge procrastinators. (And for wanting to see dead bodies.)

I also need to get cracking on my wristlet. I went to this awesome store in search of inspiration and vintage fabric and what did I do? Bought some oil cloth (which I LOVE!) for myself. I know....typical. So much easier to buy for one's self than for others!

(This is also why I am a shitty Christmas shopper.)

I honestly feel a wee bit of pressure since my wristlet partner is the wristlet queen herself! How will my creation ever compete with her fabulousness? Maybe I'll deflect from the appearance of my wristlet by stuffing it with awesome tchotchkes. Or cash. Better yet, maybe I'll stuff it full SO of cash she can go out and buy herself a Prada bag and forget all about my sad little wristlet.

Anywayyyyyy. The person making my wristlet is from Chile! I can't wait to see what I get from CHILE. Awesome!

So back to Fancy Tiger. They have craft classes and all sorts of fun shindigs. I have been craving some women-only group action.....book club, cooking club, sewing club, drinking club, wine club, etc. I have also always wanted to have a clothes swap.....anyway, is anyone interested in Fancy Tiger?

7 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

I gladly accept the title of "wristlet queen," thankyouverymuch. You are too funny. :) And I can absolutely guarantee you I will like what you make me way more than anything Prada. Promise.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Howard said...

I need to write up about Body Worlds 2. It was interesting and odd and a little bit too long. It's going to be entitled:

Penis Jerky

Come back Sunday and tell me I'm not right. :) Have fun! And it's good to hear that you had some good Craig Carma.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

Ohmigod.....I can't WAIT to see some Penis Jerky.

Will it make me nice and hungry for some smoked goods?

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fancy Tiger grand opening party has been added to digdenver.com

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Body Worlds rocks! You will enjoy it. Except for the standing in a line that weaves thru out the entire building before you actually see the exhibit. That part you probably won't enjoy.

As for PJ...hmmmm...yeah, I can see that!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said...

Ah, Body Worlds. We went the end of May. My husband got to see the exhibit. I, on the other hand, tried to pay attention while keeping my son from knocking over real dead bodies.

My 6-yr-old nephew saw the penis jerky. He was most ... intrigued. Hard to explain to a kid, actually.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Verrito said...

your wirstlet, it's almost ready!! yuupi!!!! i hope you like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home