Sunday, November 26, 2006

I feel naked.

I won a Bud Light hat today at a bar watching the Bengals game.

I also just completely erased the 45-minute schpiel I wrote about the feeling of being spied upon here...it didn't seem fair.

But I do have to say, in sum, that I love people who aren't afraid to say: I read your blog!

Love that. The rest of you? I know who you are! Ha ha.

As a blogger, you never win. In fact, rosalicious might be taking a hiatus. My stats (not the number of, but the people who) are kinda freaking me out.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No! Don't leave! Can you password protect for awhile to weed out the undesireables?

Of course, this is just me being selfish :-)

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Howard said...

Ew, that sounds icky and possibly dangerous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home