Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bitchmoan. Oh, and baby news.

Yummy: This clementine I'm eating.

Yucky: The nasty soggy oatmeal bowls sitting back in the work kitchen sink. I wish people would freaking WASH their shit...it looks like someone vomited in there! *I* eat oatmeal here every morning too and I've never had the need to "soak" my bowl...sick.

I'm easily grossed out.

I'm also easily annoyed. Like today at the gym. To me, it isn't a real workout unless I'm pretty damn close to sore as hell the next day. Well, on Wednesdays I've started taking a class called "Boot Camp" and last Thursday, hell yes! I was so sore I could barely walk! However, I overheard some of the ladies bitching to the fitness coordinator after class about "how hard it was" and "there was too much running" and wah wah WAH. So this week? LAME. I barely broke a sweat today, thanks to the whiny bitch who doesn't seem to understand the class is called BOOT CAMP. The class is SUPPOSED to kick your ass.

Who am I, anyway, to talk about whiny bitches? I just had a pair of flipping UGG BOOTS delivered on my door step. And I wouldn't even HAVE to wear the Uggs if it weren't so effing icy and cold out!

(OK, kind of psyched about the Uggs. They are so warm and fuzzy. Am I a loser?)

So yeah, nothing is really going on in my life today.

Wait! The baby news!




















Were you ever so tackily scrolling down to see if it was I cooking a bun in the oven? Course not. That would be too predictable. My friend J just had a sweet little baby boy and my friend A just learned she is expecting one...ummm, well 50% chance it's a boy. I have so many hot mama friends.

3 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said...

I've always wondered about the Uggs - let me know what you think!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Congrats to your friends! And I couldn't agree more about the boot camp. Stay home if you don't want to sweat.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

I am in LOVE with the Uggs. I've wanted some for a long long time, even before they were so Hollywood. Seriously, they kick ass. And we here in CO can wear them without being dubbed trendy. They're merely PRACTICAL for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home