Tuesday, January 02, 2007

In recovery.

I've been avoiding the blog for the last few days because I haven't had the urge or the energy to come up with some insightful post of reflections on the past year and what I hope for the new year ahead.

(Hell, I haven't had the urge to write anything insightful for weeks now.)

I'm tired. Really super effing tired. Despite all the snow days we had off work, this holiday season kicked my ass and kicked it harder than usual.

There are some things that I eventually want to pontifcate on, a mental list that I'm checking and checking twice of ways I can improve my life and make it better in the upcoming year, some pictures to share with you.....but for right now, all I want to do is rehydrate and sleep.

Definite resolution for 2007: fewer hangovers.

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Amen! And can we please pontificate about a certain someone's birthday week? I hope Kevin is planning to spoil you rotten.

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be worse...you could be pregnant :-)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

True- pregnancy is definitely NOT on this year's agenda, I can tell you that!

And everyone's too damn tired to think about my birthday - myself included! But yeah, K better spoil me rotten, tired or not ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home