Thursday, December 14, 2006

And so our crazy weekend begins.

Guess where we went to dinner last night???

Hahhahhhhhhhhhhhha! Or, maybe I should say, guess who's in town?

Well, based on my previous post about RL, you could either conclude my dad's side of the family or Kevin's dad, but seeing as Kev is the one with the big milestone this weekend, let's go ahead and guess KEVIN'S DAD and HIS LADYFRIEND. Cha-ching!

And we totally weren't expecting them until today. But no, they called yesterday: We're in town! Annoying, as *I* had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do last night, but they insisted on taking us to Red Lobster. Which, of course, now you know how much we love Red Lobster...

They're also staying all the way out in the Federal Center/Lakewood. Um, we live downtown where there are like 20 gazillion hotels in a 5 mile radius! They wanted to save some money (Kev's dad is all about coupons and ARP discounts) and will only stay in a Hampton Inn, so Lakewood it was. At least they have a rental car.

Oooooh, I'm so bad. I'm not really allowed to whine and bitch because they're not even technically my in-laws.....yet! Ha ha. We're having them over for dinner tonight (salmon, potatoes au gratin, haricots verts, wine). On top of that, I've been busting my balls to get food purchased, the house cleaned, Xmas dealt with, the graduation party planned....there simply aren't enough hours in the day. And I haven't been to any of my classes (except yoga) this week, mainly because they're refinishing the floors at the gym, but also because of time and mittelschmerz, so I haven't been on my regular workout schedule either and now I feel like a big fat hoss.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone has seen the movie Just Friends, but I can't get a line from that movie out of my head, and it's good because it makes me laugh everytime I think of how Anna Faris said it:

YOUR NAMES ARE CLARK AND DARLA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home