Friday, December 22, 2006

Another afternoon of me and Big O.

OK, so this marks the 3rd afternoon in a row I've parked myself on the couch in front of Oprah with a big yummy glass of Syrah. I could totally get used to this.

NOT.

(Once again, I thought Borat was hilaaaaaarious.)

Clearly I didn't have to work again today. Uggh, I'm going stir crazy! I ventured out this afternoon, though, to two of the worst possible places: Target and Applejack Liquors. Actually, Target wasn't that bad. It was Applejack where all the mayhem was happening. They guy in front of me bought $586.03 worth of liquor! I, on the other hand, got money back in the form of $75 cash....deposit from the keg that NO ONE DRANK. Note to self: if you get a keg, make that the ONLY thing to drink. People will ALWAYS choose the hard stuff.

(An aside: I just love that the American Idol girl is nominated for a Golden Globe for her role in Dreamgirls. Such a nice story. Speaking of nice stories, while watching the Today Show this morning I cried a huge veil of tears over a dog that saved his owner who fell while running in Utah. Luuuuuuucy. Mama loves you. Mama is so sorry you have to go back to The Daily Wag this week. Mama promises we will watch 8 Below again next week.)

(Holy fuck I am watching too much TV.)

Get me out of this house!

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will leave the house. I will leave the house for 5 days, to be exact. Tomorrow all will go well for us whilst flying the friendly skies. Tomorrow we will not be grouchy or angry or call Denver a "third world country" like some mean lady just did on TV. Tomorrow we will accept our Christmas fate.

In the meantime, I'm off to oprah.com to enter her ticket giveaway sweepstakes. I know, you're all so smart: I'm exactly the kind of girl you think I am.

3 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said...

My husband drank my last Pepsi. He said the look I gave him was not very different from (and I quote): "you will find my husband's carcass on the front stoop". He's out getting my stock replenished right now ... :)

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your airport check-in. Enjoy your time away :-)

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cookoo!

have a happy holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home