Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Out with the old, in with the new.

Since Kevin is taking down our crispier-than-thou dead Christmas tree, I figured I may as well do my own purge of the holidays and be done with it, so here you go. Holiday Picture Purge!

On Christmas Eve the family got all horsey. This guy was such a sweetie - he followed us around like a dog.


This is my cutie pie sister Sophie and my mama.


This is one of my BBFs from way back when, Patsy!


On "the lawn" @UVa.


Another BBF from even MORE way back when, Jess!


More horse, more sisterly love :)


TJ. And the Rotunda. So classic Charlottesville.


New Year's @ the Moosejaw.


Making noise.


More pictures, naturally, can be found here and here.

There. Done. Bye-bye holidays, hello 2007!

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

So cute. And I'm still loving your bangs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home