Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Service to thy memory.

I'm only making this post so I can link back to it on my sidebar...

Anyway, whatever. Like you care. Basically I want to keep a record of books I've read - starting NOW - since I just went to the library and cannot for the life of me remember what the hell I've read lately. Sooo....

BOOKS READ IN 2007:

The Memory Keeper's Daughter, Kim Edwards. (currently reading.) This book so far is, um, kind of cheesy and far-fetched. As if that stops me?


And hell, why not movies too?

MOVIES SEEN IN 2007:

Hustle and Flow
The Devil Wears Prada
The Producers (god, terrible!)
Strangers With Candy
Nacho Libre


What else can I list? Restaurants? Days I worked out? Times I got laid? Trips to Target? Hmmmmm....

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

hee hee. Times you got laid. Hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home