Monday, December 19, 2005

Strung out on the holidays.

I'm all partied out. Neither party--surprisingly--was all that raging. And that's a GOOD thing. No embarrassing moments, no guilt over running my mouth and acting like a drunken idiot, no massive hangover. Just a bunch of people dressed in nice clothing having sophisticated drinks and mature conversation.

It was quite nice, actually.

Now it's all just a slow winding-down gurgle towards exhaustion. I'm tired. I can't do everything....tonight I will manage to make soup. But I've decided to forget about making any kind of work treat (even though I bought these cute little bags I pictured tying up festively with fun ribbon).

Enough is enough!

I am just a smidge strung out on Christmas right now. (But damn.....my bikini line sure looks good!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home