Thursday, April 20, 2006

How To Be Happy.

Go outside on your lunch break and RUN!

Today I ran along Clear Creek....outside of town and up into the woods/hills. It is so gorgeous out--not a cloud in the sky, 68 degree temps, just a perfect perfect Colorado day!

I feel lucky to both work in a place where in 10 minutes I can be on a trail in the foothills and on a college campus. Kids are outside playing ultimate frisbee, walking on a zip line, lying in the sun, taking advantage of this lovely spring day.

If you can, you should too!

P.S. This morning Kevin called my cognitive behavioral therapy class my "how to be happy class," which for all intents and purposes it is! I need to remember to remind myself of the things that keep me feeling good...

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

oooh! that is good. except...do i have to run? can i just walk briskly? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home